Get Involved in the Spokane Chapter!
Strength in Partnership: The Affordable Care Act and Its Impact on You
We will be looking at Healthcare reform and its impact on restaurants. We will go over various strategies businesses can take that can help them be successful in dealing with all the changing rules and requirements. This presentation will educate and help owners and managers be aware of their options, the regulations, and possible penalties that challenge everyone trying to navigate through the Affordable Care Act.
Director of Business Development for Asuris Northwest Health
Vice President of Benefits for Stonebraker McQuary Insurance
September 9th, 2014
3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Red Lion Hotel River Inn
700 N. Division
Spokane, WA 99202
RSVP to Erin Everhart, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Spokane Chapter Meetings & Events
Here are our upcoming meetings:
- SPOKANE CHAPTER MEETING Tues., September 9th 3:30 PM to 5 PM at the Red Lion Hotel River Inn, Spokane, WA.
- SPOKANE CHAPTER GAC MEETING Tues., Oct. 24th 3:30 PM to 6 PM at the Lincoln Center -Lincoln Center Ballroom , 1316 N. Lincoln Center, Spokane, WA 99201.
Contact us at 800-225-7166 for more information about getting involved in the Spokane Chapter.
ANNUAL UPCOMING CHAPTER EVENTS & NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Awards Gala – January 2015
- Spokane Cork & Keg Festival – April 25, 2015 at Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Golf Tournament – June 2, 2015 at Wandermere Golf Course
If you would like to participate in any of these events, please contact event organizer Robyn Bruns at 208-244-0604 or email@example.com.
CHECK BACK TO THIS WEBPAGE OFTEN FOR DETAILS ON BI-MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS WITH SPEAKERS & TOPICS OF INTEREST!
Connect and Network with Other Professionals
Spokane is filled with super-energized restaurant and allied members that support the community in great ways. We have a lot of fun and welcome newcomers.
If you are interested in getting involved just contact us at 800-225-7166 for more information.