WRA is the first restaurant association to have its own radio show!
Listen to the latest shows:
The Washington Restaurant Association has launched a new, exciting way for members to reach potential customers! Join us on our new radio show, DineNW, where we talk about Washington’s restaurant industry, and give listeners a taste of Northwest cuisine.
- DineNW is a weekly radio show featuring industry news and WRA member restaurants. It airs live from noon until 1:00 pm every Wednesday on KLAY Radio, 1180 AM.
- Coverage area includes all major parts of Puget Sound, including Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, Kirkland and all of South King County. The show also streams live during the broadcast at www.klay1180.com,
- Members can “sponsor” the entire show, which includes a fifteen-minute interview $200, which is more than 90 percent off normal rates. During the fifteen minutes, we will discuss their establishment, history and anything else they would like to cover.
- After the show concludes, we will post it online and send a digital copy of the show to sponsors for their use. Everything is included with the $200 price, with no future commitments or requirements.
- The studio is located in Lakewood, right across the street from the Lakewood Mall, but sponsors are not required to be in the studio for the interview. Sponsors can call in to the show if they are not conveniently located near the studio.
- If you are interested in sponsorship, please call Shawn Sullivan at (206) 696-5794, or via email email@example.com. To download previous shows, please visit our website, www.dinenw.com.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding the show, please visit www.facebook.com/dinenorthwest and let us know. We will gladly accept show topic ideas from WRA Members, and will answer important questions during the show.