This could be yours! A 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 Cobra Coupe!
> Only 110 miles
> Manual, 6-speed w/overdrive
Tickets are $75 each and only 3,000 tickets will be sold. That is a one in 3,000 chance of winning. You can’t beat those odds!
For information on how to purchase tickets contact Jennifer Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.695.9733, ext. 127, or visit us at one of the following events:
July 11 – Iron Horse Casino, Auburn – 6-10 p.m.
The drawing will be held on August 6, 2013 at Washington National Golf Club at 6 p.m. during the 2013 Golf FORE! Education dinner. Winner need not be present to win.
Here are a few of the things we hope this car will allow the Education Foundation to accomplish:
- Growing ProStart, our high school culinary and restaurant management program from 33 to 100 schools in two years. The school districts are challenged with shrinking revenues just as employers, so in order to expand, it will take resources. Approx. cost: $200,000
- Providing scholarships for ProStart graduates. Expanding to new school districts will expand the number of students we serve getting into the industry. We would like to provide at a minimum, a $2,000 scholarship to every ProStart student who completes the program with a National certificate of achievement. Cost: $100,000
- Providing training for ProStart teacher professional development. Many school districts have teachers in family and consumer science education who are former home economics teachers wanting to learn the skills to teach knowledge and skills that apply to the industry. Approx. cost $75,000
- Starting a research and development fund for professional development training programs for industry. Developing training programs that accommodate the challenging work day of our employees and managers is critical to their growth. Cost:$ 50,000
- Building a network database of training programs from hospitality and training institutions such as theNational Restaurant Association, American CulinarFederation, Hotel and Lodging Association, colleges anduniversities, military, etc. Cost: TBD